Where are we from?
to stop global hunger, poverty and injustice through innovative technologies
We cooperate with
Meet the mentors
- From May to August
- 10 meetings a month (20 minutes each)
- Mentors from 37 countries
7 workshops in total:
- Humanitarian Missions and Technology
- Strategic Management
- Intellectual Property
- Structuring the business / Setting KPIs
- Artificial Intelligence and Humanitarian Missions
- Professional pitching in front of investors
Each workshop takes 2 hours.
- May and August only
- 20 minutes each one meeting
apr. 30 hours in total from May to September
CALL FOR STARTUPS
For software or hardware solutions
FOOD & AGRO
Make your product to be a humanitarian-tech solution.
Build the new value. Open new markets. Try it.
Your technology or your AgriTech FoodTech MedTech EdTech product might save people's lives!
Help us to reduce hunger in the world
The Executive Member
The Global Startups For Humanitarian Allies
For Mankind and the Future
Complete the application form
- Working with humanitarian partners we have created as simple a form as it is possible. If still have any problems regarding filling the application The Startup Team is happy to answer all your inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Up to 16th Apr
11 PM GMT
Interviews with Unsung Heroes and humanitarian partners
- Unsung Heroes with humanitarian partners are glad to talk with promising startups about acceleration and potential collaboration
Up to 26th Apr
11 PM GMT
- Happy to inform startups who will change the world with humanitarian partners
Up to 30th Apr
11 PM GMT
Keynote Speaker and Writer
Former CEO of Warsaw Stock Exchange
United Nations Development Programme
Diabetics & Tech Expert
3.1 mln people died because of hunger annual.
Relying on technology in fighting worldwide hunger through accelerating technological startups, in an atmosphere
of cooperation, openness and honesty.
A world in which hunger is not a threat to human life. Zero hunger deaths is possible.
See the latest posts
Since June 2022, thousands of people have moved north to the city of Goma, fleeing clashes between the loyalist army and the M23/RDF rebels in
Refugees live in precarious conditions in different camps in UGANDA in East Africa due to the lack of access to clean water, access to the
Africa, a continent rich in cultural heritage and abundant resources, faces significant economic challenges when compared to regions like Europe and North America. To gain
In the dynamic landscape of African agriculture, innovative solutions are driving transformative change in the corn industry. By harnessing the power of technological advancements and
The Food and Water Security at the Edge of Climate Change in Southwest Coastal Bangladesh (a: Tasin Islam Himel)
Author: Tasin Islam Himel About 19 districts of Bangladesh are considered to be coastal Bangladesh which covers 32% of the total land area and 30%
Sign up for the newsletter.
We’ll send you an ebook (29 pages) about the situation in DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO